Whole-Wheat Blueberry-Cornmeal Pancakes
1.25 C soy milk (or any non-dairy milk)
1 t apple cider vinegar
2 T flaxseed meal mixed with 6 T water
1.5 oz. coconut oil, melted
1 t vanilla extract
6 oz. whole-wheat pastry flour
2 oz. cornmeal
2 t baking powder
1 t kosher salt
1 C blueberries
1. Mix together milk and apple cider vinegar, allow to curdle.
2. Mix all wet ingredients together.
3. Whisk all dry ingredients to combine.
4. Combine wet and dry until well blended.
5. Fold in cup of blueberries.
Then you heat the griddle, grease it as you see fit, and make your pancakes! There’s "Pancake 101" at Smitten Kitchen, if you’re not clear on that process.
(Sorry about this terrible picture!)